- Controller Recount Day 5: John Perez gains 5 votes overall as recount heads to San Bernardino
- Controller 2014: 7 reasons why John Perez should quit while he’s behind
- Controller Recount Day 2: John Perez can’t win at current rate
- Controller 2014: Democrats rally behind Yee as Perez LOSES 1 vote
- Kashkari criticizes Brown’s sweetheart deal for out-of-state corporation
- Controller 2014: Partial recount slanted in Perez’s favor
- Democratic official now on receiving end of faux social media controversy
All posts tagged "gun control"
- None of State Senator Leland Yee’s gun control bills have ever been signed into law
Was alleged gun-runner and gun control advocate Leland Yee all talk? Before you answer, here’s a surprising fact: the San Francisco Democrat, who has been called one of California’s leading gun control advocates, has never successfully authored...
- Posted April 3, 2014
- Editorial: To separate themselves from Yee, lawmakers should end gun control
This piece is a parody of a Sacramento Bee editorial, “To separate themselves from Calderons, lawmakers should end payday loans.” Legislators of both parties have enabled Sen. Leland Yee while he has campaigned against gun rights, video...
- Posted March 27, 2014
- Judge Orders L.A. County Sheriff to Process Handgun Licenses
A Superior Court judge has ordered the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department to begin accepting and processing handgun carry license applications. Judge Deirdre Hill sided with a gun rights group that had argued that the sheriff’s policy functioned as a de...
- Posted January 15, 2014
- Gun Groups Challenge California’s Micro-Stamping Law
Two of the country’s leading firearms associations have filed a lawsuit challenging a 2007 California law that requires micro-stamping of all semi-automatic pistols sold in the state. The National Shooting Sports Foundation and the Sporting Arms and Ammunition...
- Posted January 13, 2014